|Recommended Steep time:
||Natural and/or Artificial Flavours, Vegetable Glycerin (BP), Propylene Glycol (USP).
|Does Not Contain:
||Nicotine, Oil based Flavours or Food Colouring.
What to choose:
Step One: Select your bottle size (10ml-240ml).
- This is the size of the bottle that your E-Juice comes in.
- **All our E-Juice Bottles are made from the highest quality plastic for the longest lasting and best tasting E-Juice possible!
Step Two: Select your Bottle Type (Doubler or Ready to Vape)
- Option 1: Select the Ready to Vape option if you want to vape it straight away.
- Option 2: Select the Doubler option if you want to add your own VG/PG/Nicotine solution.
- **30ml Bottle + Ready to Vape option is a 30ml bottle ready to vape (30ml of E-Juice).
- **30ml Bottle + Doubler option is a 30ml Bottle half filled with DOUBLE strength liquid (15ml). For those who want add their own nicotine solution.
Step Three: Select your desired VG/PG Ratio:
- This is the ratio of VG/PG that we mix your E-juice at.
- Option 1: 50/50 VG/PG is the industry standard. For new vapers with our 'Starter Kit Packages' select this option.
- Option 2: 70/30 VG/PG - For users with high end sub ohm tanks.
- Option 3: Max VG - FOR ADVANCE USERS - Thats right, we will mix your E-Juice with maximum VG for your Rebuildable and dripping needs. (This produces the biggest clouds).
- **DOUBLERS - need to be filled with your additional VG/PG/Nicotine Mix. All you need to do is top it up, give it a shake and vape.
- **Max VG Ratios - PG is used as a flavour carrier and will have a little less flavour than a 70/30 mix.
For more information about what goes into a Bottle of Limitless Vape E-Juice click HERE
DIY Supplies: To purchase VG/PG and filling syringes for mixing up doublers click HERE
For more information about mixing doublers and importing your own nicotine click HERE
It's not as hard as it sounds:
Import your own nicotine solution.
Mix your nicotine solution into your doubler.
Shake and Vape!